[NetBehaviour] Preston Walk Loop

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri Oct 31 21:44:31 CET 2014

250 images of a walk around Preston, Kent, England, UK, in April 2014.

At the beginning of the walk I was not in the best of moods, and would
rather have been doing something else, and I decided the subject matter
of my photographs would have contrary relationship to the idea of the
English Countryside, particularly, "The Garden of England".

As the walk progressed my mood passed... It was a beautiful day... The
woods were mauve and green with bluebells and moss. The sky was
cloudless but hazy out on the marsh.

There are too many of these photographs for me to host on my website,
and they would have remained unseen if it were not for my Xfce desktop
randomnly selecting one of these as the desktop wallpaper every five
minutes and suprising me.

Unfortunately, only 225 images are visible due to only having a free
account on imgur.

http://imgur.com/a/taE0O

Enjoy.
James.