[NetBehaviour] Cross-Reality

ahanon aha at aharonic.net
Tue Sep 2 04:43:39 CEST 2014

> hi roger,

Hiyas,

I think the focus in the question is with sound/music. I seem to be a bit
stuck on the question of "realities".. The sense of reality might be
different - or cross - with the being real of a given reality..

Am trying to get a way of imagining stuff like a basketball team playing
basketball against, for example, a person minecrafting.. Even the same
basketball team Vs a football team, might be a way of crossing.. Perhaps
even realities..

Its interesting though from sound perspective because when realities are
materialities, then sound - by being via vibrations/crossings - might be
said to be an embodies cross realities?

(again, that might depends upon where - or rather when and how - the real
is..? eg, an event? a sensation? a materiality? an imagination? a desire
type? a black-hole? etc..)

Have a fab fun week!

aharonon
xxx