[NetBehaviour] [spectre] post-doc grant programme (blocked postings)

Joel Weishaus joelweishaus at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:19:03 CEST 2014

Rob;

I think you're wrong about this. She concludes:

"There was, until recently, virtually no art history that ever asked how
women or African-Americans, or
non-Europeans 'influenced' the direction of art, or even traced any kind
of links between such artists
and the canonised white men. It is the kind of art history practiced in
today’s universities, rather than
the auction houses, that is asking precisely these bigger questions."

-Joel