[NetBehaviour] new comic inspired by endless job searching!

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Thu Sep 11 21:48:48 CEST 2014

Dave -

I like it! I suppose the objection would be that the interviewee doesn't
look particularly like Einstein, but actually I don't think that
matters. I like the way it's drawn, in that thick black scribble style,
the way the interviewer's legs seem to belong to the front of the desk
rather than his torso, especially by the third panel, and the rather
scrunched figure of the interviewee. Reminds me a little bit of Jules
Feiffer.

- Edward