[NetBehaviour] ISIS prehistory

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Sep 16 17:14:26 CEST 2014

Hi - There were a lot of articles on these things a few years ago, mainly
coming from socio-biologists and ethologists, who described a lot of
common patterns among primate behavior. I don't have the sources and I may
be proved wrong, but I have my doubts. Chimps were observed in what were
described as 'nations' - large territorial groups - that fought other
similar groups for example.

The writing on this does go back I believe at least to Konrad Lorenz.

- Alan

On Tue, 16 Sep 2014, Antye Greie-Ripatti wrote:

> morning
>
> On Sep 16, 2014, at 2:28 AM, Alan Sondheim <sondheim at panix.com> wrote:
>
>        the 'human condition' - in other words there's a genetic
>       component towards exclusionary behavior, territorialization,
>       demonization of the other, etc.
>

> alan, do you know any scientific readings ? research on this ?
> I am really curious about that

==
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/su.txt
==