[NetBehaviour] Event - Corporate Curation: Localhost Talks Series in Edinburgh, Scotland (marc garrett)

marc garrett marc.garrett at furtherfield.org
Thu Sep 18 14:30:01 CEST 2014

Hi Dave,

Much thanks for that & feeling very happy that netbehaviour has been
influencing the world beyond it's own subscription base ;-)

wishing you well.

marc
> Hi Marc,
>
> Thanks for the link, will add it to the website. Actually the event
> was inspired by an excellent discussion which, if I remember
> correctly, was on netbehaviour a couple of months back. I'll post a
> short report after after the event - hopefully it will be a
> stimulating debate.
>
> Regards,
> Dave

--->

A living - breathing - thriving networked neighbourhood -
proud of free culture - claiming it with others ;)

Other reviews,articles,interviews
http://www.furtherfield.org/reviews.php

Furtherfield – online arts community, platforms for creating, viewing,
discussing and learning about experimental practices at the
intersections of art, technology and social change.
http://www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield Gallery – Finsbury Park (London).
http://www.furtherfield.org/gallery

Netbehaviour - Networked Artists List Community.
http://www.netbehaviour.org

http://identi.ca/furtherfield
http://twitter.com/furtherfield