[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Connecting Cities: Call for Artist‏

Furtherfield info at furtherfield.org
Mon Sep 22 14:08:56 CEST 2014

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[general information] Connecting Cities: Call for Artist‏
Date: 	Mon, 22 Sep 2014 12:52:38 +0100 (BST)
From: 	nanna_jansen at hotmail.com
To: 	info at furtherfield.org

// VISIBLE CITY CALL
We’re happy to announce that the call for the Visible City 2015 is out and
open for 6 more weeks!

Find the full call here:
http://www.connectingcities.net/news/call-proposal-visible-city-2015

And the Website where the proposal can be submitted directly:
http://medialab-prado.es/article/invisibleandvisiblecities2015

Below the Visual + Text you can use for your platforms / emails.
>> Please share this via Facebook/Twitter/Newsletters and with other networks
/ artists!

++++  you can use this text ++++++

CONNECTING CITIES: InVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015.
Artists’ Call For Proposals
Connecting Cities is a network of worldwide cultural institutions. The aim is
to foster the circulation of artistic and cultural contents throughout
European and worldwide urban screens and media facades.
With the curatorial theme of InVISIBLE and VISIBLE Cities 2015 we want to
develop an awareness on the changes which are hardly visible to the eyes and
are underlying our nowadays cities. Our today's modern cities are hybrid
structures in which technology is invisibly interweaved in the perception
layers of our everyday lives. We call for artistic scenarios to visualise
invisible, embedded 'smart' urban infrastructures and analyse their impact on
the technological transformation of our society in a broad and public
discourse.
More information here:
http://www.connectingcities.net/news/call-proposal-visible-city-2015
Submit your project proposal until 31 October, 2014 here:
http://medialab-prado.es/article/invisibleandvisiblecities2015

Best,
Nanna Jansen
Intern, Public Art Lab Berlin
www.publicartlab.org
www.connectingcities.net

--
Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since 1997

Furtherfield
Furtherfield
Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ
T +44(0)208 802 1301/+44(0)208 802 2827
www.furtherfield.org

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee registered
in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205. Registered business
address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade, Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.