[NetBehaviour] FLOSS Manuals UK hub warm-up

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Sun Sep 28 12:36:35 CEST 2014

it sounds like a great idea, i wish i could be there with you all, but
i'll be in manchester doing this: http://talesfromthetowpath.net/

for any of you in manchester who are interested in geocaching, zappar
codes, digital storytelling, distributed narrative, etc etc - please
check it out. the story trail runs from 6-19 october & it's free. the
performance is only on the 18th & it doesn't cost very much but as it's
on a canal boat there is very limited seating so you do need to book.

hope the FM warm-up goes well :)

h : )

--
helen varley jamieson