[NetBehaviour] ello ello, what av we here then, an exclusive club for the digerati ?

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 08:48:16 CEST 2014

I was there for one day
I left already
feeling betrayed because it turned out to be capital ventured and wasn't as
"free" as it announced

https://vimeo.com/106681730

Renee Turner wrote an interesting post about the ambiguity
http://www.fudgethefacts.com/?p=829

Personnaly I find it harder to not be able to trust people who act as if
they want the same thing as you want, than to know I am exploited. There is
also this https://aralbalkan.com/notes/ello-goodbye/

On Tue, Sep 30, 2014 at 8:02 AM, BishopZ <xchicago at gmail.com> wrote:

> consider it like a bridge...
>
> a leap to yet another already dissipating plateau
>

> On Mon, Sep 29, 2014 at 10:33 PM, Roger Mills <roger at eartrumpet.org>
> wrote:
> > anyone uncomfortable about the exclusivity that ello seems to be
> propagating
> > ?
> >
> > who has been invited ? why people haven't ? who you need to be, or what
> you
> > need to have done to get an invitation ?
> >
> > exhibitions in all the right places with all the right people ?
> >
> > isn't the basic premise of invitation only deeply flawed ?
> >
> > i know the arts thrive on this sort of thing but do we really need more ?
> >
> > who does the vetting ? and who vets the vetters ?
> >
> > just sayin….
> >

> > --
> > Roger Mills
> > http://www.eartrumpet.org
> > http://roger.netpraxis.net
> >
> > "Knowledge is only rumour until it is in the muscle" - Asaro Mudmen,
> Papua
> > New Guinea.

I am very happy that my book is out :
*Annie Abrahams: from estranger to e-stranger*
Living in between languages October 2014

The book, 98 pages, is available in *print on demand* (soft cover)
http://www.lulu.com/shop/annie-abrahams/from-estranger-to-e-stranger/paperback/product-21808647.html
and as a *free* .pdf copy
http://www.cona.si/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/from_estranger_to_e_stranger.pdf
or