[NetBehaviour] ello ello, what av we here then, an exclusive club for the digerati ?

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Sep 30 13:28:46 CEST 2014

I didn't have an invite and tried to join, almost a week ago, and just
received an announcement that it was pending etc. and would be processed
later and that was the end of it. So yes it feels exclusionary to me,
whatever else it is. The idea of venture capital - given ISIS and
extinctions around the world etc. etc. also sickens me a bit but I would
have joined - Facebook sickens me as well.

- Alan

==
current text http://www.alansondheim.org/sv.txt
==