[NetBehaviour] ello ello, what av we here then, an exclusive club for the digerati ?

Joel Weishaus joelweishaus at gmail.com
Tue Sep 30 17:29:07 CEST 2014

Annie;

Thanks for the link.

For-profit, now even not-for-profit, companies all begin by sounding
like they are humanitarians, but as they become profitable their will to
power, knows no limit, and unfortunately there is no limit imposed on them.
"Too big to fail,"//means that in Wall Street's reading of the myth,
Goliath slaughters and eats David.

-Joel