[NetBehaviour] ello ello, what av we here then, an exclusive club for the digerati ?

ahanon aha at aharonic.net
Tue Sep 30 21:33:41 CEST 2014

> Annie;

Hiyas,

Interesting links, Rob, Annie, Geert, Joel.. (eg the bible myth link.. ;) )

Am going to throw another: http://twister.net.co/ (keep meaning to check
out, though am a tad suspicious of sequences that includde stuff like:
"Bitcoin Copyright (c) 2009-2013 Bitcoin Developers libtorrent Copyright
(c) 2003 - 2007, Arvid Norberg twister Copyright (c)" - taken from:
https://github.com/miguelfreitas/twister-core )

Another, more fb oriented kind of platform is http://friendica.com/

Hope to get some time soon to check the gnu social.. It looks interesting
indeed. Not sure why, or how come there aren't more people using it...

Anyhow.. Perhaps its interesting that this thread indicates people would
rather fancy having a social social network - rather than privatised
digital socialsperes kind of "social" network... Perhaps the ello people
used a capitalistic logic that attempts to, err, capitalise on that very
fancy?

The other bit of "Interesting" in my mind, seems to be linked the need for
a social network to have a bunch of people doing networking. We clearly
have that - however, it seems like there is a certain dynamic of
sequences, and/or aesthetics, that keeps people crowding in facebook..
(idk.. am out of there, come join me at elsewe.re - where no one's non
data is a living social ghost..? ;) )

Cheers and many late september 2014 ciaos!

aharonon3
xxx