[NetBehaviour] _arc.hive_ Pastelling / Past-telling / Pastel-ling

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Aug 9 17:31:57 CEST 2015

Pastelling / Past-telling / Pastel-ling

http://www.alansondheim.org/pastel.jpg
http://www.alansondheim.org/pastelblues.mp3
http://www.alansondheim.org/pastelreds.mp3

alto clarinet and comb filter, taming the wild pastel

two no-hole shakuhachis and comb filter, taming the
fundamental

Devouring darkness, eating putti, colors with the scent of skin
basic shapes died ; English wooden architectural elements, many
; and an English one, of wooden architectural elements, many of
So fine, among the wan s and pale Bouchers.  modern buildings.
I'd say they glower, sensing mysterious acts: dress normal and
nice this time of year, my skin shows up fashion reds and blues,
luxury fluids with the texture of luscious candy. I went to Lake
City Post Office, and geometrical, compartmentalized, perfect as
if absorption of each and every thing, the liquidity of the city
and the breathing of the planes, organisms, continuous just
forwarded it. but i see what you mean (i can not be images to
stone cut into basic shapes died english wooden architectural, i
would love to live in this world of beauty reduced, displaced,
in favor of the swollen, lurid, thick s like night, reduced,
displaced, in favor of the swollen, lurid sleep of memory.) post
becomes space. short wonderful and basic city shapes died,
English wooden architectural elements, many with sweet success,
motor mechanism reveling in representation - an English one - of
wooden architectural elements, many of I say perhaps coloring
reds and blues with alto clarinets and no-hole shakuhachis