[NetBehaviour] Face

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Tue Aug 11 07:04:41 CEST 2015

Face

itself, my own production with no emendation, with a single
shield (st peter, of damaskos, in the philokalia). whatever is
said, across the ruins, is superfluous, cannot be taken, is still
taken, in some quarters, should be unknown, should be no cause,
effect, then how to proceed, simply, and follow oneself, my own
self, and body, with no emendation, within, a single shield

the face, her breath, upon the lens, pearls of light, pure
luminance, history, unravelling the face, that is to say, angels
yet hopeful, in the face of huge transparent eyes, that is to
say, angels, yet hopeful, in the face of huge translucent eyes,
the face, her breath, upon the lens, pearls of light, pure
luminance, huge, and opaque, and huge

http://www.alansondheim.org/ddd07.jpg