[NetBehaviour] I am drawing people from the art review 'power 100' of 2014

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 16 15:12:07 CEST 2015

I am drawing people from the art review 'power 100' of 2014

. https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/albums/72157656514134265

I am uncomfortable, to say the least, with the idea of a 'power 100' but I am trying
to avoid this discomfort figuring here.
There're usually two drawings for each person - one of a google image search on them
(and this is usually performed under some sort of restriction or hindrance) and one
attempt at a figurative settling of accounts with a single one of those images.
The rule for this one is I don't abandon it no matter how badly it's going &
I continue to overwork it until it feels as near to OK as I'm going to get.
I'll carry on until I don't think I'm learning anything or I get bored or

cheers
michael