[NetBehaviour] Tactical Media Poem #1

EduAustin Alliance eduatx at gmail.com
Wed Aug 19 09:07:16 CEST 2015

Be Bandersnatch Simmons.

Behold her Beholder!

Be that which may be beholden upon.

Be bold but, beware.

There is more power here than is commonly known-

more erotica- more fark- more faust- more viking.

When confronting kings and presidents- remember,

we are the Internet- we 'sweat the oldies'.

God made the world, the Internet made H+.

Bz

--
Educated Austin Alliance

The EduAtx Alliance represents educated consumers and citizens in Austin
Texas. Dedicated to transparency and the urgent and innovative belief in
people. Among several points of focus, the alliance is dedicated to
bringing transparency to the food industry and big agriculture when it
comes to labeling of all genetically engineered foods.

https://twitter.com/masondixon