[NetBehaviour] Will Pappenheimer's Pulsar and the Accompaniment of the World

none aha at aharonic.net
Fri Aug 21 10:28:28 CEST 2015

Thanks fur sharing, Alan.

That Mountain29 - Looks a bit like a mic to my poor eyes. Is that where
the code for the projection is at?

Indeed, will be interesting to hear about some of the ar technologies that
produce the manifestations there.
Maybe hints? ;)

Also, interesting, in my mind, to link/associate the term pulse with the
sort of sense of pulsating emails todo with stuff emanating from you. Is
that a shared association?

Cheers and much fun!

aharon
xx