[NetBehaviour] Will Pappenheimer's Pulsar and the Accompaniment of the World

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Aug 21 20:27:23 CEST 2015

Hi and thanks. Will Pappenheimer did the coding on an IPad which he
recorded with (the image isn't great quality), without sound; the Zoom H2
recorded the sound and he synced it in Final Cut. I used the H2 because it
can record 'widely' and I needed that because of the soundscape which was
wonderful. You'd have to ask Will about the AR; I can give you his email
or you could contact him on Facebook; I've worked in AR but as a supplier
of animated gifs, locations, etc., not as a direct producer.

He chose the name pulsar, which resonated with me since I read a lot of
cosmology - the name was for the AR but I thought it fit perfectl with
what we were doing.

Thanks!, Alan