[NetBehaviour] banksy dismaland

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Aug 22 22:18:52 CEST 2015

not having seen it or a chance to see it, it sounds more interesting than
that - partaking of the abject which is difficult to politicize, moving
things to different grounds perhaps altogether - at least there's _this_
discussion on nettime, the u.s. seems caught up in the usual violence, for
example Trump who would probably sink the boats -