[NetBehaviour] banksy dismaland

Patrick Lichty pl at voyd.com
Sun Aug 23 07:35:00 CEST 2015

The irony is that despite appearances, money/influence/status still rules.
This is more a proposition towards anarchism no more than the invisible
Committee¹s book was, as both are complicit with and dependent on the
superstructure.
So the idea, while brilliant, must be taken with a little salt and bitter
herb.
Maybe that¹s its subversive part. Maybe.
I do love the glitched Little Mermaid.