[NetBehaviour] dismal news

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 00:33:20 CEST 2015

Johannes thank you for putting in print much of what many of us discuss and think. I has been myself a political refugee in Sweden for almost my whole adult life and moved back to South America when I saw how Sweden and Europe are going back to the Dark Ages the 30: with the rise of Fascism and Nazism.
It's a paradox the ageing Europe need young immigrants to work and take care of the growing number of ppl in retirement the big waves of ppl born after the war in the 50:
But the right wing parties and governments exploit the fear and the selfishness of the middle classes and make the immigrants the scapegoats of the crisis which in imbedded in the core of the capitalism as economical system.
The Jews the Romani and many other minorities were the scapegoats from the 30, now the immigrants are our time's scapegoats.
Ana

Skickat från min iPhone