[NetBehaviour] (a question from algorithms) Re: Aljazeera and Koons?

none aha at aharonic.net
Sun Aug 23 13:58:32 CEST 2015

A quick question?

In this interview, JK talks about a factory of people working to produce
His stuff. They seem to work by Knowing the Kind of stuff he'd do - and by
the very fact they implement that knowledge under JK's supervision and
finance, the objects are His.

A question:
Is it reasonable to claim that JK's factory operates according to a "JK
algorithm" which procedurally generates objects that conform to that
particular Algorithm's rules?

Kind of going towards making an analogical link between a factory and an
algorithm - in a generalised sense - hence a bit uneasy whether or not
this analogy can hold water beyond a few reflective drops....

Cheers and many thanks for any hints, rebukes, etc.. :)

aharonon
xx