[NetBehaviour] For a talk I'm giving @ Pitt-Johnstown Day of Digital Humanities

none aha at aharonic.net
Mon Aug 24 10:30:31 CEST 2015

Hiya,

WOW! Will give more time, hopefully tonight for reading and maybe even
gaining some grasp - interpretative or otherwise.

Know the feel, the sense of Ouch! Not sure how to talk about that that...
Sometimes, as a way to deal with it, I begin to talk about linked/related
topics/ideas with unsuspecting folk in waiting operations/sequences. i.e.
Supermarket queues, bus stops, etc..

Kind of forcing another and instant way to consider a question in a way
that has to, at least, be understood as shared - if not communicated.

Cheers!

aharon
xx