[NetBehaviour] Fwd: Digital Artist, The Bare Project

Edward Picot edward at edwardpicot.com
Mon Aug 24 20:54:50 CEST 2015

 From the Arts Jobs listing -

  Digital Artist, The Bare Project

*Yorkshire, Sheffield* Closes Wednesday 16 September 2015 Paid (£15k-20k
pro rata) Part time *Artform:* combined arts
<http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/combined-arts/>, interdisciplinary arts
<http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/interdisciplinary-arts/>, theatre
<http://www.artsjobs.org.uk/theatre/> *Contact:* Malaika Cunningham
bareprojecttheatre at gmail.com
<mailto:bareprojecttheatre at gmail.com?subject=Re%20Digital%20Artist>

    Description

*About The World Foreign (working title)*

The World Foreign is a verse play informed by the symptoms of psychosis;
a portrayal of a world that no longer feels real.  We are working with
world-renowned experts in psychosis, and collecting testimonies from
those who have experienced it, to create a theatrical experience which
questions your sense of reality.

*About the job*

We are looking for an experienced digital artist to help us develop our
immersive theatre approach in a new direction. The ideal candidate will
see this as an experimental opportunity for their own practice as well
as an opportunity to develop their existing skills. The media we will
need will be decided as part of the development process, however we are
looking for someone with experience in:

-          Projection

-          Film editing

-          Live feed

-          Animation

-          Audio effects

-          Interactive technology (eg. offering audience equipment that
will feed into performance)

*The fee for this development work will be £1035 based on roughly 9 days
work between October and December at a rate of £115 a day. *

*To Apply*

Please read about this position and the project in more detail at
http://thebareproject.me/job-opportunities/
<http://thebareproject.me/job-opportunities/>

and then send us a cover letter stating why you would like to be a part
of this project and detailing how you fulfil the criteria, and also an
up to date CV.

All applications to be sent to bareprojecttheatre at gmail.com
<mailto:bareprojecttheatre at gmail.com> by 5pm on the 16th September.
Interviews will take place in the week beginning 21st September.

For more information about The Bare Project, please visit
www.thebareproject.me <http://www.thebareproject.me>