[NetBehaviour] For a talk I'm giving @ Pitt-Johnstown Day of Digital Humanities

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Aug 26 04:44:43 CEST 2015

On Tue, 25 Aug 2015, Bj?rn Magnhild?en wrote:

> a heap is one of the most stable structures.

not really, they form interesting studies I think in catastrophe theory!
the first altered mocap piece I ever did was at WVU; it was a short video
called 'heap' and involved tossing the sensor cables into a pile on the
floor and recording the results of the figure distortion -

> anyway, reading the jungle of ideas in the text and discussion, though
> heavy and depressing  in parts, but considering the state of the world
> at large, and as a state, it's likely to the point, but disquieting to
> the bone.

yes, the world seems disquieting, a good word to describe things...

thanks!, Alan