[NetBehaviour] dismal news

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 28 19:07:55 CEST 2015

Absolutely - I  don't think it's a male female thing though. Racist scapegoating is a very convenient way of distracting people and dividing them.I hope it's clear, Ana, that my first e mail meant exactly what it said - we should open the borders -there is enough money to wage imperialist wars, enough money for obscene bonuses for bankers, so there is enough money to feed, clothe house , educate and keep healthy both established inhabitants and newcomers...cheersmichael