[NetBehaviour] dismal news

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Aug 29 12:35:34 CEST 2015

Thank you Ana and Michael for your testimonies and observations.

I just saw this
http://globalvoicesonline.org/2015/08/25/everyday-people-put-solidarity-into-action-helping-refugees-in-greece/
about action on the ground in response to the refugees.

We desperately need political solutions AND it's very valuable to have
evidence of the many different ways that people find to act in dignity
and in straightforward solidarity with each other.

cheers
Ruth

On 28/08/15 18:07, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
> Absolutely - I  don't think it's a male female thing though. Racist
> scapegoating is a very convenient way of distracting people and
> dividing them.
> I hope it's clear, Ana, that my first e mail meant exactly what it
> said - we should open the borders -there is enough money to wage
> imperialist wars, enough money for obscene bonuses for bankers, so
> there is enough money to feed, clothe house , educate and keep healthy
> both established inhabitants and newcomers...
> cheers
> michael

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879
Meeting calendar - http://bit.ly/1NgeLce

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.