[NetBehaviour] Why did you go to art school?

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Sat Aug 29 13:45:14 CEST 2015

I went to art school because when I was 14 I had an encounter with a
tree (as I passed it as a passenger in my parents' car) that I couldn't
account for. I needed to make myself unemployable for long enough to
find out how I could account for it.

On 26/08/15 09:37, Michael Szpakowski wrote:
> I just contributed to this very interesting project by Liz Flyntz:
>
> http://whydidyougotoartschool.tumblr.com/
> <http://whydidyougotoartschool.tumblr.com/?soc_src=mail&soc_trk=ma>
>
> I understand that she is quite keen to gather further responses - her
> mail is here:
>
> http://www.lizflyntz.net/about-2/
>
> I came across her whilst I was soliciting contributions for my own "22
> theses on art education project" which I am also very keen to get
> further responses to..
>
> <http://www.22thesesonarteducation.org/>
> http://www.22thesesonarteducation.org/
>

> best wishes
> michael
>

> Sent from my iPhone

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879
Meeting calendar - http://bit.ly/1NgeLce

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.