[NetBehaviour] Our avant-garde USA

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sun Aug 30 19:03:13 CEST 2015

Our avant-garde USA

(wrote this last nite on Fb, apologies for despair)

http://www.alansondheim.org/thebase24.jpg

Republican Christie proposes tracking immigrants like FedEx packages
Reuters - 4 hours ago

REUTERS - New Jersey Governor Chris Christie said on Saturday if he were
elected president he would combat illegal immigration by creating a system
to track foreign visitors the way FedEx tracks packages.

-- I woke up in the middle of the night with 95db of noise outside and
inside, and realized how much I hate this country - particularly
right-wing white males -- how much I'd like to see them exported like the
scum they are -- and I have to control my own hysteria and depression in
this regard -- why live in the midst of their lies and fury and
anti-intellectualism -- their racism and intolerance of atheism -- their
dismantling education -- their guns -- their killings -- their desecration
of the planet -- and with population / global warming / violence / weapons
distribution / extinctions on the increase -- why remain alive -- I try to
take comfort in small things -- but the fury is there, surrounding us --
we can't even deal with our own internal refugees -- homeless people, sick
people, in Providence -- across the street, a homeless woman has taken up
the base of a flagpole -- flag at half-mast in front of the Federal
Building -- as her home -- across the planet, we already know the outcome
of the holocaust-in-progress -- we should track Christie, dump Trump
somewhere outside the "Wall" -- that Horror -- on Fb we make fun of these
clowns -- laughing at would-be Hitlers --

Donald Trump is amazing, as former vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin
adamantly asserted during an interview with GOP presidential frontrunner
Donald Trump.

The former Alaska governor lavished praise on the self-assured Trump,
noting that he "made the sacrifice to hit the campaign trail," much to the
delight "The Trumpeters," or "Trumpservatives," as Palin called the
movement backing him.

Palin, who Trump in July said that he would "love" to have in his
administration if elected, brought Trump onto the program "On Point" at
the One America News Network on Friday night. It was easily the best thing
on television.

"Ive said it since the day he made the sacrifice to hit the campaign
trail: Voters crave the anti-status-quo politician," Palin said as an
introduction. "Everything about Donald Trumps campaign, its avant-garde.
He is crushing it in the polls."

-- Huffington -- let's look at the new AVANT-GARDE --

Alan Sondheim Scott Walker: US-Canada wall a 'legitimate' idea
CNN - 45 minutes ago

Washington (CNN) It's not just the southern border: Wisconsin Gov. Scott
Walker says it's "legitimate" to discuss building a wall separating the
United States from Canada, as well.
Like  Reply  20 mins