[NetBehaviour] dismal news: After the Last Sky

Ana Valdes agora158 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 03:22:31 CEST 2015

Dear Alan ISiS thrives in poverty and ignorance. When you live in a country ravaged by bad leaders and foreign colonizers ISIS stand for dignity and stubbornness. When a council in India condemn two girl teenagers to be raped because their brother eloped with a married woman I think ISIS has not the monopole of violence and bestiality.
Sadly
Ana

Sent from my iPhone