[NetBehaviour] dismal news: After the Last Sky

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Mon Aug 31 04:06:48 CEST 2015

I have a very different view of all of this, especially ISIS, which you
seem to be excusing. So I assume that you think the refugees fleeing ISIS
somehow are also giving up on dignity? Or you think that dignity comes
with heads on a fence? I can't discuss this any more; I hesitated to post
in the first place. You might also say that U.S. racism thrives in poverty
and ignorance, that the right agrees with you that there are bad leaders
and foreign colonizers (from the rest of the Americas), the right then
stands for dignity and stubbonness? And there's a HUGE difference between
India and the killing and fleeing of hundreds of thousands in the mid-East
and Africa. A HUGE difference which you are apparently blind to.

Apologies for my anger.

Alan