[NetBehaviour] Why did you go to art school?

Kath O'Donnell aliak77 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 15:20:50 CEST 2015

I'm going to art school now, albeit remotely via online uni, so it might
not be the same as what the original post was about. am going to weekly
painting & drawing classes in person too at an art school. mostly because
my grade 10 art teacher said I'd regret giving up art (for straight
maths/science) and I did. I went on to study some science/engineering/IT
and work in technical jobs. so thought it was time to try art again. plus
it's feeling like I get to use less & less creativity at work as I age
compared to when I was younger. the way the projects are done has changed
so it's more task driven now. going to art school is rekindling my
creativity, and making me think differently too.