[NetBehaviour] Facebook's peculiar loading

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Wed Dec 2 17:12:29 CET 2015

(Doesn't matter, no one wanted to see the work in any case, but the
ramifications here are troubling, but who cares when we have a cleansed
world, Kristeva's proto-fascistic clean and proper body?

push out push push 2

(please note, work dealing with virtuality / sexuality; because
of terms of usage, I haven't put up the urls for the content. If
you want to see the work, email me at my email address (not my
Facebook or G+ address, please), and I can forward you the links
for your viewing only. apologies for being so guarded; the times
obviously demand it.)

Then there's this from Facebook:

You do not have the necessary permission for the specified Page to perform
the requested action.

The content you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be
temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you
may not have permission to view this page.

This content is no longer available

--

Alan Sondheim and all of this is over
http://www.alansondheim.org/pushingthrough2.png which does not break the