[NetBehaviour] Fwd: <nettime> Aaron Schwarz and Wikileaks

dave miller dave.miller.uk at gmail.com
Tue Dec 8 11:01:57 CET 2015

I thought this interview was very important. It seems that there was a
clampdown of free speech in 2010 and the internet has been a very different
place since then. MIT's position is very questionable, and the way that
Wikileaks was effectively shut down has been quietly forgotten. Yet Assange
is still effectively under police guard and in a sort of prison without
trial. We've all started using Amazon again, along with visa, master card
and paypal. I feel much more should have been said about their behaviour at
the time.