[NetBehaviour] #rojava

Ana Valdés agora158 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 9 00:59:15 CET 2015

I was as many of you know at the conference of Women in Black in India.
Women from Afghanistan Congo Bosnia and Armenia shared with us dark stories
of rape forced marriages and impunity we need to strengthen the civil
societies the question is how to achieve it? If the changes are made with
weapons and soldiers (female or male), we are always prisoners of the
weapons and wars as metaphors...
Ana