[NetBehaviour] #rojava

helen varley jamieson helen at creative-catalyst.com
Wed Dec 9 14:06:43 CET 2015

john, evolution and change are not only possible, they are inevitable.
there was a time before these systems existed (not really so long ago,
in the greater scheme of things) and there will be a time after.
unfortunately it probably won't be in our life time & i'm not placing
any bets on how long it will take, or what it will be replaced with, but
that's no reason not to strive for something better.

your eternal optimist,
h : )

--
helen varley jamieson
helen at creative-catalyst.com <mailto:helen at creative-catalyst.com>

/Unaussprechnbarlich/, München, November-Dezember 2015
<http://unaussprechbarlich.tumblr.com/>