[NetBehaviour] #rojava

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Fri Dec 11 04:18:33 CET 2015

Great organization, met Coolidge I think in Utah, not quite remembering.
People don't realize that the thin several-millimeter crust of the
'desert' is an integral part of the biome; footprints destroy everything.
You have to be tuned to these things - everything reverberates, resonates
across and through organisms, minerals, etc. -

- Alan