[NetBehaviour] Artware -- me want more info!-)

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 13:59:12 CET 2015

Hi all, a question...

I'm currently writing about 'Artware', for my PhD and this (of course)
includes Furtherfield's own particular networked in praxis projects, but I
especially wanted to include other historic examples.

If you have any texts that discuss the term or give artistic examples that
are accessible -- I'd love to know about them -- much thanks for your time.

Marc
P.S. And yes, I do have a link to Saul's text written on the subject in 99

--
Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor ofFurtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1997

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ