[NetBehaviour] Links

ruth catlow ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org
Mon Dec 14 17:24:13 CET 2015

On 13/12/15 23:23, Rob Myers wrote:
> [Self Promotion] "Jerwood Encounters: Common Property seeks to
> demonstrate how artists engage with and relate to copyright" -
>
> http://jerwoodvisualarts.org/jerwood-encounters-common-property-2
Oh this is wonderful!

> Classic AARON drawings for sale -
>
> http://www.arnolfini.org.uk/visit/bookshop/arnolfini-limited-editions-1/limited-editions
Art history!

> "Catastrophe by default: Artificial Intelligence and the end of humanity" -
>
> http://seizureonline.com/catastrophe-by-default-artificial-intelligence-and-the-end-of-humanity/
Horses as precursors to Mercedeses

> 135 Free Philosophy eBooks -
>
> http://www.openculture.com/free-philosophy-ebooks
Thomas Aquinas!- conversation with my Dad at Christmas

> "Fine Art And The Blockchain" -
>
> https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/fine-art-and-the-blockchain-b429ffc2451c
They're all wearing suits! Is this how it goes?

> "Non-standard P2SH scripts" -
>
> https://medium.com/@alcio/non-standard-p2sh-scripts-508fa6292df5
Source of future meditation

> "Open Supply Blockchains" -
>
> http://blog.p2pfoundation.net/open-supply-blockchains/2015/12/07
Pairing is the answer to the problem of ethics at scale - interesting

"PosiPair <http://posipair.com/>(as in ‘Positive Pairing’) is an
innovative idea whereby businesses can pair with other members of their
supply chain, each having a profile page where the certification of each
link in the supply chain can be displayed. "

> "AFROFUTURISM RELOADED: 15 THESES IN 15 MINUTES." -
>
> https://www.facebook.com/mark.dery/posts/10153247518172918
Sounds great- good images. Did anyone go?

Co-founder Co-director
Furtherfield

www.furtherfield.org

+44 (0) 77370 02879
Meeting calendar - http://bit.ly/1NgeLce
Bitcoin Address 197BBaXa6M9PtHhhNTQkuHh1pVJA8RrJ2i

Furtherfield is the UK's leading organisation for art shows, labs, &
debates
around critical questions in art and technology, since 1997

Furtherfield is a Not-for-Profit Company limited by Guarantee
registered in England and Wales under the Company No.7005205.
Registered business address: Ballard Newman, Apex House, Grand Arcade,
Tally Ho Corner, London N12 0EH.