[NetBehaviour] Links

Rob Myers rob at robmyers.org
Wed Dec 16 07:09:24 CET 2015

On 14/12/15 08:24 AM, ruth catlow wrote:
> On 13/12/15 23:23, Rob Myers wrote:
>> [Self Promotion] "Jerwood Encounters: Common Property seeks to
>> demonstrate how artists engage with and relate to copyright" -
>>
>> http://jerwoodvisualarts.org/jerwood-encounters-common-property-2
> Oh this is wonderful!

I've seen the prints and they look great. :-)

>> Classic AARON drawings for sale -
>>
>> http://www.arnolfini.org.uk/visit/bookshop/arnolfini-limited-editions-1/limited-editions
> Art history!

I own an earlier one that I sniped on eBay a couple of years ago. It's
about the only original work I own since I drank what turned out to be a
very valuable bottle of Becks. :-(

Cohen's papers are well worth a read, the early ones are very far ahead
for the time -

http://www.aaronshome.com/aaron/publications/index.html

> Horses as precursors to Mercedeses

Horses in Neuromancer always seemed to be an index of something I
couldn't quite work out. But then I was used to Michael Moorcock's
"Jerry Cornelius" stories so that really didn't worry me.

>> "Fine Art And The Blockchain" -
>>
>> https://medium.com/@ConsenSys/fine-art-and-the-blockchain-b429ffc2451c
> They're all wearing suits! Is this how it goes?

Even faster than the web... ;-)

>> "Non-standard P2SH scripts" -
>>
>> https://medium.com/@alcio/non-standard-p2sh-scripts-508fa6292df5
> Source of future meditation

Bitcoin slowly advances towards the condition of Ethereum.

You can try out Bitcoin's Script language (without going near the
blockchain) here -

http://www.crmarsh.com/script-playground/

Voting systems are currently very popular in the crypto space. It's
always about coercion in some form...

>> "AFROFUTURISM RELOADED: 15 THESES IN 15 MINUTES." -
>>
>> https://www.facebook.com/mark.dery/posts/10153247518172918
> Sounds great- good images. Did anyone go?

Sadly not me, wrong city and time. I don't know if it's archived at all.

- Rob.