[NetBehaviour] nada debut album release

marc garrett marc.garrett2 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 14:19:12 CET 2015

Hi Roger,

Much thanks for this - will play this within the next few days as I begin
to find space for my mind to settle for the seasonal break ;-)

wishing you well.

marc

On 15 December 2015 at 21:25, Roger Mills <roger at eartrumpet.org> wrote:

> Hi Everyone,
>
> A bit of shameless promotion here but I would like to flag that my duo
> nada, with fellow Ethernet Orchestra collaborator Hervé Perez, have just
> released our debut album Mirror Image yesterday on the London based Linear
> Obsessional Recordings.
>
> It was recorded in Germany last December as part of the Club Instabil
> event in Braunschweig that Hervé and I had been invited to perform at.
>
> It was also the first time that we had met in person after years of
> playing together online, and I think it reflects the maturity of the
> creative relationship we had developed over the network.
>
> So, if you fancy a festive season punctuated by a little bit of
> challenging free improvisation you can stream or download for free from
>  https://linearobsessional.bandcamp.com/album/mirror-image
>
> As always we welcome any comments or feedback
>
> Have a great break and best wishes for the new year !
>
> Roger
>

> --
> Roger Mills
>
> http://www.eartrumpet.org
> http://ethernetorchestra.net
> https://nadasound.wordpress.com
>
> "Knowledge is only rumour until it is in the muscle" - Asaro Mudmen,
> Papua New Guinea.

Marc Garrett
Co-Founder, Co-Director and main editor ofFurtherfield.

Furtherfield - A living, breathing, thriving network
http://www.furtherfield.org - for art, technology and social change since
1997

Furtherfield Gallery & Commons,
Finsbury Park, London N4 2NQ