[NetBehaviour] pose/t

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Sat Dec 19 09:06:59 CET 2015

pose/t

http://www.alansondheim.org/poset.png
http://www.alansondheim.org/poset.mp3 violin+viola
http://www.alansondheim.org/poset.png cura saz

running around, editing the sets down to
not everything survived the cut and
closure only by construct neti neti for
wondering how these would set, finally
and for how long

The poset in situ.

The pose is drawn out of the dynamics; the spectator, in the
purposes. The pose is the ridge or hinge of movement, the pause
or victim of seizure. Every pause is a pose, every pose a pause,
both given as a gift, for the other, oriented; the orientation
of the pose defines the stance of the other in inverse
relationship considering the locus of the viewer as well.
Tiffany cries "That is not art! Hold the pen/write, pose your
hands above your head just like that, hold it, viola and
violin!" And then exhaustion, air-bones, some with a certain
image, some move on. And then hour after hour in a useless
posltion, and in photogniphy the pose is everything, so I - I, I
take a pose and hold it for you; I release it the body moves
through me in flesh, drawn out of the dynamics - or victim of
seizure. I can hold a pose if you want or do a slow move a slow
slow move. air-bones in a useless position (useless passion).
The poset in situ, such a gift.