[NetBehaviour] barbara ellen, mickiewicz 'frankie says freilachs' remix

Michael Szpakowski szpako at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 21 18:00:24 CET 2015

That's very kind of you Ruth!

It's sort of related to the set of remixes/remix videos I started making in 2011. I've just completed two more of the original 12 and they're up ( including the one you posted) , as part of a playlist, here:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLa6O5ysH1zEEDKKmDmEkiczkO3cRwenVZ

wishing everyone a very pleasant festive season
michael