[NetBehaviour] 50 paintings for childen and adults

michael szpakowski michael at dvblog.org
Sun Feb 1 17:48:57 CET 2015

Hi
since September last I've made a series of 50 paintings, all entitled 'paintings for children and adults', which is meant quite literally.I'm having a breather at 50 (although I'm pretty sure I will go on to make more, there's something very fertile about it for me)Every painting is either 14x18" or 18X14 in size and most of them include some sort of text.You can see the whole lot here:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/szpako/sets/72157647327212402/
If you have a moment please have a look. I'd appreciate any feedback.I'm (reasonably ) used to knowing how to get my vids &c shown; I'm a little greener when it comes to physical works -if anyone has any thoughts about places or people &c. I'd be in your debtcheersmichael