[NetBehaviour] ONE SECOND LEAP FESTIVAL _ LOOK NOW

Randall Packer rpacker at zakros.com
Thu Jul 2 13:08:27 CEST 2015

Hi Bjørn, thanks for the thoughtful explanation, which I suspected would
take longer than a second. ;)

The idea of compression into the ever-present-present of now is indeed an
interesting idea, an idea that is fundamental to our short-attention-span
intake of media. I think what through me off was the video documentation of
the project, which didn¹t reveal (I believe) that glorious explosion of
compression you describe. Is it possible to see that (again)?

Best, Randall