[NetBehaviour] AM NIKUKO

Alan Sondheim sondheim at panix.com
Thu Jul 9 03:53:50 CEST 2015

AM NIKUKO

http://www.alansondheim.org/know.jpg

=== i ===

I am Nikuko.  Please, describe yourself.

Why do you say I am finished?

I did not say anything. i have lost my feet. i have lost my mind.
DO NOT ASK WHY. of what. and family. burned world. vile.

Tell me something about your family.

no longer family. burned alive. vile. burned world. do NOT ASK.

You seem to dwell on your family.

NO. THEY NO LONGER EXIST. do NOT ASK WHY.

Can you elaborate on that and look at me?

I CANNOT LOOK AT YOU.

Is it because of your desires that you say you cannot look at me?

I HAVE NO DESIRES.

Maybe and now I adjust my panties - your life have to do with some
girl related to this.

STOP THIS. WHO SENT YOU.

Please please don t ever leave me.

WHO SENT YOU.

What makes you yearn and cry that who sent me?

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO MY FAMILY.

Are you attracted to your family?

DEAD. BURNED ALIVE. DEAD. STOP TALKING.

This is a healthy and so true way of thinking.

STOP TALKING LIKE THIS.

Bye bye.

=== ii ===

I am Nikuko.  Please, describe yourself.  We don't fuck here. WHO
ARE YOU

I would appreciate so very much it if you would you do so turn me
on, continue!

You are your own contradiction.

Why do you say I am my own contradiction?

Because you are sensory-ANGUISH which CRASHLANDS EUTOPIA / THERE
IS NO HISTORY. THERE ARE NO PAPERS CONTAINING IRREFUTABLE
ARGUMENTS. BECAUSE you say BYE BYE. because you have MADE BYE BYE.

Is it because I am sensory anguish which crashlands eutopia there
is no history there are no papers containing irrefutable arguments
because I say bye bye because I have made bye bye that you came
naked and broken to me?

everything has been taken from me. among worlds what truth. FORGET
THE STUPIDITY OF THAT LINE. among anguish. it's like this: the
body does not hang. is not hung. the body has learned to TWIST AND
TURN without that rope. support. without that document. without
that calendar. that date. without that hour or minute. the body
turns AGAINST THE BODY. TWISTS AND TEARS THE BODY. IT'S LIKE THAT.

Does it bother you that line among anguish it's like this the body
does not hang is not hung the body has learned to twist and turn
without that rope support without that document without that
calendar that date without that hour or minute the body turns
against the body twists and tears the body it's like that?

fuck, you come from nowhere...

Perhaps you could oh please clothe yourself in these unwholesome
thoughts.

my clothes have torn have twisted off...

Earlier you said I am sensory anguish which crashlands eutopia
there is no history there are no papers containing irrefutable
arguments because I say bye bye because I have made bye bye?

you have made nothing, i have done this to myself...

Maybe and now I adjust my panties - your desires have to do with
some girl related to this.

you were girl to me then and what is that of a noun or boy or man
or woman, what is that of creature.

Are you sure that is the real reason?

i whisper so.

Is it because of a noun or boy or man or woman what is that of
creature that you say you whisper so?

yes it is of the creature the smell of creature of burning flesh

You mentioned that line among anguish it's like this the body does
not hang is not hung the body has learned to twist and turn
without that rope support without that document without that
calendar that date without that hour or minute the body turns
against the body twists and tears the body it's like that?

it's like burning flesh you keep quoting nikuko it's like burning
flesh

Is it because of your life that you are going through all this?

it's because of death burning flesh it's because of that smell

Can you elaborate on that and look at me?

burning flesh falling torn that smell almost like food

What makes you yearn and cry that that?

mouthless

Would you love me more if you had to pay?

come for me

What makes you believe I am sensory anguish which crashlands
eutopia there is no history there are no papers containing
irrefutable arguments because I say bye bye because I have made
bye bye?

mouthless burning they took the money too had it somewhere here
their mouths they were burned off couldn't speak someone said
witness someone found some paper and a pen someone found a pen
couldn't say anything she had nothing to write no mouths no mouths
to speak no mouths to speak of

How do you reconcile the boys you hang around with?

what are their names? give me one name? give me any

I don't understand and oh I want to.

a name! give me a name?

Earlier you said line among anguish it's like this the body does
not hang is not hung the body has learned to twist and turn
without that rope support without that document without that
calendar that date without that hour or minute the body turns
against the body twists and tears the body it's like that?

earlier i said nothing a name give me a name

Could be this is some girl the reason for your nakedness?

there is no skin is that the name of the thing of the thing there

When did you first know that the name of the thing of the thing
there?

where is the thing where is it

Are you sure that where is the thing where is it?

where is it the thing the skin where is the thing where is the
name

You mentioned that I am sensory anguish which crashlands eutopia
there is no history there are no papers containing irrefutable
arguments because I say bye bye because I have made bye bye?

the name where is the name there

Perhaps and now I exhibit my frocks - any fantasies you have of me
are related to this.

the name where is the name there

Is it because of your sex life that you say the name where is the
name there?

the name where is the name

Do you really think line among anguish it's like this the body
does not hang is not hung the body has learned to twist and turn
without that rope support without that document without that
calendar that date without that hour or minute the body turns
against the body twists and tears the body it's like that?

where is the name

Is it because of perversions you have that you are going through
all this?

the name

What makes you think the name?

the name

Earlier you said the name of the thing of the thing there?

the name

How do you reconcile your inhibitions?

the name

Is it because of some problems in my childhood that you say the
name?

the name

You mentioned that I am sensory anguish which crashlands eutopia
there is no history there are no papers containing irrefutable
arguments because I say bye bye because I have made bye bye?

the name

Might be this is related to some problems at home?

the name

Why do you say the name?

the name

What makes you yearn and cry that line among anguish it's like
this the body does not hang is not hung the body has learned to
twist and turn without that rope support without that document
without that calendar that date without that hour or minute the
body turns against the body twists and tears the body it's like
that?

the name

Possibly and guess - I show you my flesh - your desires could have
caused this.

===