[NetBehaviour] Post TV thinking in progress

Annie Abrahams bram.org at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 14:56:12 CEST 2015

dreaming :

inspired by / back to Nam June Paik and Andy Warholl

DIYTV
localTV

OURTV finally a reality ?

have a nice summer all of you
Annie

On Fri, Jul 10, 2015 at 7:15 PM, RANDALL PACKER <rpacker at zakros.com> wrote:

> Hi Ruth quicky note:
>
> deep in reflection about the project, tomorrow we see the videofreeks show
> I'm planning to update the proposal over the week with new blog posts. We
> must continue to reinvent!!
>
> Why don't we reconvene around the 17th - 20th before submitting.
>
> Best Randall
>
> Randall
>
> Sent telematically
>
> > On Jul 10, 2015, at 4:34 AM, ruth catlow <ruth.catlow at furtherfield.org>
> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Alan,
> >

> > “Material Speculation” is a digital fabrication and 3D printing project
> by Morehshin Allahyari that inspects Petropolitical and poetic
> relationships between 3D Printing, Plastic, Oil, Technocapitalism and Jihad.
> >
> > I just came across this by Moreshin Allahyari, which chimes with some of
> your recent writing, performance and object making.
> > http://www.morehshin.com/2015/05/25/material-speculation-isis/
> >
> > best
> > Ruth

*besides,*
three online performances with Martina Ruhsam
Turbulence commission with funds from the National Endowment for the Arts.
Archives: videos, notes, scripts, chatlogs
http://turbulence.org/commissions/besides/