[NetBehaviour] international Metabody Forum, workshops/conference/performance in Madrid (Spain)

Johannes Birringer Johannes.Birringer at brunel.ac.uk
Sun Jul 19 10:17:09 CEST 2015

In an apparent future that could be the present a planetary cyberorganism, or hypercyborg, called Big Data Brother, traces, quantifies and modulates every movement of every human and non-human body and space.

METATOPIA is the architectural, kinetic and perceptual
laboratory of the Metabody agents, who develop dynamic, intra-active spaces, illegible behaviors and unquantifiable affects that exceed reduction to data.

You'll get to know it between 22 and 25 of July in Medialab Prado auditorium, in a experience across 15 installations-performances-disconcerts-metaformance:

 http://metabody.eu/subprojects/

+++

Most of us arrived last week and we are working now in the space;  as things progress, I will try to collect some impressions
and post them in the coming days,

johannes birringer