[NetBehaviour] partners/submissions: Dispersed Digital Poetry project.

Jason Nelson heliopod at gmail.com
Sat May 9 14:53:10 CEST 2015

All,

I am hoping some of you running journals and other digital portals might be
interested in being involved with a dispersed digital art/poetic
creature/net-artwork.

The idea is a series of digital works dispersed and interlinked over
numerous and varied sites/portals/journals and other net-based locations.
And the project is alive: http://www.dpoetry.com

You can explore the project's portal for all the descriptive bits. But in
brief, I am hoping you'll host/house/harbour one section, one digital
poetry/art page, of the net-art project. Then your creature will eventually
be interlinked with dozens of others (eventually 50 or so). And hopefully
you'll agree to bellow and crow about your involvement.

So....explore dpoetry.com and do let me know.

heaps of such things as cheers, Jason Nelson

--
Jason Nelson

Net Art/Digital Poetry and other oddities

http://www.secrettechnology.com