[NetBehaviour] Digital co-creation on Twitter: Interact with Fairytales

Vanessa Pope vanessa.pope at ijaddancecompany.com
Tue May 12 12:33:57 CEST 2015

IJAD Dance Company is working with Twitter users to co-create a new piece
of work, *Room For Wonder*, that will be performed on Friday 22 May at Rich
Mix <http://www.richmix.org.uk/whats-on/event/room-for-wonder/> (London).

It would be fantastic to have the creative input and feedback
<https://twitter.com/ijaddance> of the NetBehaviour list members.

*Room for Wonder *is a multi-media dance project that explores how our
experience of fairytales matures as we leave childhood. The project has
been developed through intergenerational workshops with Tower Hamlets
community groups.

*Who is your favourite fairytale character and why? What have they had to
endure on their journey? How did they succeed? *

*Tell us via Twitter and change the development and performance of Room For
Wonder: https://twitter.com/ijaddance <https://twitter.com/ijaddance>*

Before and after this performance, audiences and online participants will
have access to the creative process through open rehearsals, social media
exchanges and the digital archive.

*Room For Wonder* looks at how sensory experiences can be communicated
across generations and cultures. The performance is interactive and
tactile, audiences will spark the dancers’ movements as they explore
textures, smells and lights, inspired by experiences and memories of
fairytales.

Thanks in advance and we look forward to hearing your ideas!

Vanessa

--

Vanessa Pope

General Manager